Listed below, you will find our current rates and policies. If you do not find the information you need, please contact our office and we will provide it for you.
Standard Residential Service Rates
|Water Monthly Minimum $13.50
|Sewer (Inside City Limits) Monthly Minimum $13.82||$6.22/ 1,000 gallons|
|Sewer (Outside City Limits) Monthly Minimum $15.26||$7.66/ 1,000 gallons|
|Lake Conway Community Waste Water Monthly Minimum $19.35||$5.32/ 1,000 gallons|
Our community's water meters are read each month. Please contact our office for any additional information.
After Hour Emergencies & Service Call Charges
A service charge will apply to accounts that request an after-hours service call, after 4:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, or Friday through Sunday and on observed City holidays.
Water/Sewer: For emergencies involving ruptured or leaking water pipes or a sewer back up, call (501) 470-1818. There will be a $110 charge for service calls after 4:30 p.m., on weekends, or on holidays.
Lake Conway Community Wastewater: For emergencies involving a sewer back up, please call (501) 339-6643.
After Hour Reconnection & Service Call Charges
If your water service was disconnected due to non-payment, you must make a payment for the entire balance due and pay the reconnection fee before requesting reconnection. Follow the steps below to get started.
- After-hour payments, may be made online at mayflowerwaterworks.com or by phone (1-501-381-5778)
- Please add the reconnection fee to your payment. If you’re paying after 4:30 p.m., the fee is $110.
- Call 501-470-1818 to request reconnection, proof of payment will be required.
Common cases where service charges may be applied to your account.
- $30.00 Returned check fee
- $55.00 Reconnect fee during normal business hours
- $110.00 Reconnect fee after 4:30 p.m., weekends, or holiday
- $55.00 Additional meter reading requested by the customer
- $110.00 Service call after normal business hours or on weekends or holiday
|Sanitation Service Monthly Charges||$20.53 for one trash can and 1 recycle can. Additional cans are available for a fee.|
Residents inside the City Limits are provided sanitation services through Waste Connections. If you are experiencing problems with this sevice contact Waste Connections at 501-362-2666
Sanitation Services are not provided to water customers living outside City limits, residents should contract independently for trash pick-up.